The 2nd Division Hospital was housed in tents at Camp Stoneman.
It seems to have served as both a post hospital (regimental level) and as a general hospital as required.
Note that the 3rd Division hospital was located at Camp Stoneman at the same time. It was also in tents.
This same location served for the 1st Division's post hospital in 1865.